ONLY 2 AVAILABLE AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE
B CATEGORY LICENSE AND PERMIT TO PROCURE REQUIRED.
The PPQ series is now complete. The WALTHER PPQ, a large-caliber pistol, is now available in a small caliber model, the PPQ 22. What’s more, it comes in both a 4-inch and 5-inch version. Thus the PPQ M2 family (M2 refers to the magazine release at the side of the frame) can now be obtained in three calibers: 9 mm Luger, .40 S&W and .22 l.r.
The two new small-bore pistols likewise have magazine buttons that can be switched from left to right and ambidextrous slide stop levers that can easily be operated with gloves. The slide has wide serrations at the front and back for easy racking. The rear sight is adjustable for both elevation and windage for accurate shooting. The trigger, which has a constant pull and a travel of only 4 mm, also ensures good shooting results.
Small-bore versions of well-known firearms are currently enjoying worldwide popularity. They have the same good handling as the originals as well as identical functional elements, making them ideal for low-cost training. Moreover, they can fire more rounds than the 9 mm or .45 ACP versions. Duty holsters and competition holsters for the M2 family can also be used with the PPQ 22. And finally, .22 l.r. rounds are not nearly as expensive as the larger ammunition, making this pistol especially attractive to novices.
The International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC) and the German Shooting Sport Federation (BDS) have offered action competitions with special small-caliber scoring for some time now. Other sport shooting associations are also emphasizing the new small-caliber disciplines, which are inexpensive but challenging. Thus the two versions of the new WALTHER PPQ 22 give dedicated shooters a low-cost opportunity for more practice.
Key details of the two small-caliber versions:
• polymer frame with anodized aluminium slide
• easy-grip grooves at the front and rear of the slide
• Picatinny rail in front of the trigger (MIL-STD 1913) for additional equipment like lights or lasers (if allowed by law)
• rear sight adjustable for elevation and windage
• front sight made of polymer (4 inches) or light-gathering fiberglass (5 inches)
• trigger with a constant, low pull of 2200 g and a travel of only 4 mm
• integrated loading indicator
• elongated slide stop lever on both sides, easy usable with gloves
• magazine release button at the side of the frame, switchable from left to right
• two independent safeties: automatic striker safety and mechanical drop safety, integrated in the trigger blade
• Special PPQ 22 Tactical version with 4.6-inch silencer barrel and ½″ x 28 TPI thread
Item No. 510.01.01
|Caliber.22 l.r.||.22 l.r.|
|Magazine capacity12 shot(s)||12 shot(s)|
|SafetyStriker safety, drop safety||Striker safety, drop safety|
|Trigger Weight2200 g||2200 g|
|SightsRear sight adjustable for elevation and windage||Rear sight adjustable for elevation and windage|
|Sight length155 mm||155 mm|
|Barrel length117 4,6" mm||117 4,6" mm|
|Dimensions (L/H/W)206/135/34 mm||206/135/34 mm|
|Weight593 g||593 g|
|Special feature(s)Picatinny rail (MIL-STD 1913)||Picatinny rail (MIL-STD 1913)|
|PackagingPlastic gun case||Plastic gun case|