PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET $400 SHOOTING STUFF STORE CREDIT
Order due in NZ approx July 2019
The model 2800 has the following properties:
- Revolutionary new breech: The bolt on the Model 2800 has been clearly moved backwards towards the shooter for even more ergonomic shooting. The breech is guided on two rods which at the same time allow an ideal comfortable loading situation.
- The new damper allows the shooter to customize the shooting behaviour.
- The new match-trigger for small bore shooting with infinitely adjustable two-stage and single-stage trigger.
- The bolt lever can be switched from right to left without tools - an advantage not only for shooting on a rest but for the standing position too!
- A fine adjustment allows the cheek piece to be moved laterally in all shooting positions - so it is easy to react to changing light-conditions on the shooting range.
- The set of angle of inclination is retained in the butt plate - so you gain valuable time when changing the shooting position in a three-position competition!